QUESTIONS ABOUT COMMON PURPOSE
(Page originally created for the 2010 general election.) Here are some questions for YOU to ask your local politicians and government employees about Common Purpose.
YOU can make a real difference. Remember, Common Purpose can't stand having people ask questions about it.
As we are having some local hustings, the questions could be put to all candidates so that citizens can compare their replies. For example, for each to answer:
a) Have you ever heard of Common Purpose, and if you have, what does it mean to you, your party, and the future?
b) As appropriate to each candidate, and if applicable, would each describe any association or involvement of themselves and their respective parties with Common Purpose?
c) Given that we are having to tighten our money belts, do you think it right that government and local authorities should continue to be so profligate with their spending on Common Purpose?
d) Do you agree with any quango or semi-government organisation that bypasses democratic mechanisms, and if you did come across such an organisation, would you tolerate it – and what would you do about it?
e) If you believe in openness, honesty, transparency and accountability, should not these principles apply to all central and local government expenditure and contracted activities? - and if you came across such an organization, what would you do about it?
f) If the Freemasons can be persuaded to 'come out' and declare who they are, do you not agree that so should those associated with Common Purpose? – and if elected, how would you ensure openness?
g) Do you think it is right that police officers should be members of the corrupt and secretive fraudulent charity known as Common Purpose?
h) There is a national organisation that operates locally. It claims to have influence beyond its authority. It bypasses local democracy and makes decisions at its secretive meetings that financially bind local authorities and institutions whilst avoiding accountability.
If elected, what would you do about the organisation known as Common Purpose?
1. Are you a Fabian?
2. How is the plan for the New World Order takeover of Britain coming along?
3. Are you prepared to come clean about a fraudulent educational charity called Common Purpose?
4. Since 1997, the New Labour government has been working to two agendas. Firstly, the open agenda as laid out in their manifestos and secondly, their hidden agenda.
The objective of the hidden agenda of New Labour is the creation of a communitarian society controlled by the European Union collective.
In order to achieve this objective, New Labour has been running a sort of parallel government made up of QUANGOs and fake charities. A fake charity is legally a charity but effectively operates as a government department, receiving a substantial amount of funding directly or indirectly from government and operating as a government department.
If elected, will you dismantle the Common Purpose-controlled fake charity and QUANGO apparat?
5. Have you ever been on a Common Purpose training course?
5a. Which one?
5c. How much?
5d. Who paid?
6. Are you on the CP advisory committee?
7. Have you ever met Julia Middleton, Chief Executive of CP?
7a. Are you aware that Julia Middleton is an evil crook who has conspired with others to corruptly abuse millions of pounds of public money?
8. Has David Cameron ever attended a Common Purpose course?
9. Has David Cameron ever spoken at a Common Purpose meeting?
10. Is David Cameron a communitarian? (He certainly is not a conservative.)
Here are some more questions to ask about Common Purpose:
1. http://www.stopcp.com/CommonPurposeInstructionstoPolice.pdf is a copy of a letter sent by Common Purpose to the Chief Constable of Fife giving instructions on how to deal with Freedom of Information requests made to him about Common Purpose. Many other Chief Constables would have received similar instructions.
Why is an 'educational charity' like Common Purpose giving instructions to police officers about how they should handle Freedom of Information requests made to them about Common Purpose? What is going on?
2. From: ( http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/common_purpose_graduates_expendi_35#outgoing-51244 ) http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/25129/response/67491/attach/html/2/Response%20letter%20200%20100126.pdf.html is a copy of this Freedom of Information response to the University of East Anglia.
"Please provide details of:
1. the names and ranks/grades of all employees in your organisation who are Common Purpose 'graduates'.
2. the total expenditure by your organisation on Common Purpose courses for each of the years 1997 to date together with a copy of the invoice for each Common Purpose course paid for by your organisation."
Why are two of the four people reluctant to admit association with Common Purpose?
(Reluctance to admit association with Common Purpose is common amongst Common Purpose members.)
3. Why is Common Purpose so frightened of the public finding out what takes place in their training that they hold meetings under Chatham House Rules whereby no minutes or records are kept?
4. Why is it necessary for people such as police officers and auditors in the Audit Commission to be members of any network when they should keep their distance from possible sources of undue influence?
5. Why are Common Purpose members who are public servants in breach of the Seven Principles of Public Life as set out by the Committee on Standards in Public Life? http://www.stopcp.com/cpbreachesthesevenprinciples.php
6. Has David Cameron ever attended a Common Purpose course?
7. Has David Cameron ever spoken at a Common Purpose meeting?
8. Is David Cameron a communitarian? (He certainly is not a conservative.)
9. Why are decisions concerning policy and expenditure affecting councils made at meetings of Common Purpose that bypass the democratic, executive and scrutiny functions of the council. (This is what Common Purpose calls 'leading beyond authority'.)
10. What benefit are Common Purpose courses to the taxpayer? (Members of Common Purpose, which includes senior council officers, are chosen by Common Purpose for their value to Common Purpose and trained at ratepayers' expense, in spite of the fact that these costs are of no tangible benefit to the taxpayer.)
11. Why is Common Purpose allowed to use unaccounted council employee time and resources? (The so-called 'graduates' or members of Common Purpose use unaccounted council employee time and resources for the business of Common Purpose and, as with their so-called training, the activities of Common Purpose within councils often escaped the attention of the Full Council, Cabinet and Scrutiny Panel.)
12. Why are citizens are not only lied-to when questions are asked about Common Purpose, but are not even allowed to know which council officers have received the so-called training at the taxpayers' expense, and legitimate requests are still being unlawfully withheld?
13. Why does Common Purpose coach its members on how to avoid answering Freedom of Information requests?
14. Why does Common Purpose break the Data Protection Act with unlawful disclosures of data about people?
15. Why does Common Purpose encourage its members to identify 12-15 year olds for grooming before placement for so-called 'Your Turn' training without any evidence of having carried out the statutory criminal safety checks?
16. Ask your councillors which Common Purpose courses the council pays for, who goes on these courses, what they cost, where they are held, why the council spends tax payers' money on these courses, what the actual and perceived benefits of these courses are, what the course syllabus is, any course notes and documentation you can find and why people who attend these courses are so secretive about what happens on these courses. Also, what sort of tendering process is involved when these contracts for courses are given to Common Purpose? Are other training companies allowed to compete to provide leadership training courses?
17. Ask your councillors what is the benefit to YOU, the tax-payer, of these courses. (There isn't any benefit to the tax-payer of these Common Purpose courses.) What assessments/results of the courses are put into writing? (Answer: none.) Why are these courses so expensive? Are they value for money? (Of course not.) Is this money well-spent? (No, of course not.) Could all these thousands of pounds have been spent more wisely instead of being wasted on Common Purpose courses? (Yes... either your money could be better spent or YOUR taxes could be reduced.)
18. Why is the BBC riddled with Common Purpose? (Mark Thompson, Dictator-General of the BBC, is a Common Purpose member but will not admit it.)
19. Why are journalists so terrified of Common Purpose that they refuse to investigate it?
20. Common Purpose uses public sector facilities and office space for which it has made no payment nor signed any formal agreements. Is this to evade tax?
21. A Common Purpose quote: "People who lead beyond their authority can produce change beyond their direct circle of control".
Leading beyond authority can mean acting ultra vires. Ultra vires a legal concept. It is Latin for 'beyond the powers'. It can apply to any body which has rules, such as a charity or a local authority. An ultra vires act is one that is outside the specified and/or implied constitutional objects and powers of the body in question. It is "beyond the powers" and therefore illegal.
Also, what are the implications of 'leading beyond authority' for services which require a hierchical management structure to ensure discipline and cohesion, like the armed forces and police which can be manipulated from within for political purposes?
22. Why is Common Purpose fraudulently masquerading as an 'educational charity' when its objectives are clearly political?
23. Why does Common Purpose use Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques?
24. Common Purpose's own literature boasts that Common Purpose can control a major city if it has the right people in place. Why do they want to control cities and other areas?